Applications being accepted for minority law school prep program | Events
Applications are being accepted for the Kean Miller Connection, a program to encourage minority students to become lawyers.
The law firm will host a two-day workshop on July 11 and July 12 at its office at 400 Convention Street in downtown Baton Rouge. The program will feature lawyers from Kean Miller along with faculty from area law schools who will provide information and guidance on law school admission standards and insight into opportunities in the legal field. The program is in its sixth year.
Applicants must be a college junior or senior with a minimum grade point average of 3.0. They must also be a Louisiana resident who has completed at least 45 college credits.
Applications must be received by June 28.
For more information contact, Linda Perez Clark, Partner, Kean Miller, 225.387.0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2-alarm fire destroys Timeout Lounge, spreads to nearby businesses
- Resale store buys and sells children's clothes
- Commission passes measure to allow zoning change for Bar Louie
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition