Free Zumba classes offered downtown Baton Rouge | Events
Here's a fun way to exercise and enjoy the great outdoors. The YMCA is offering free Zumba classes starting Monday, April 1. The classes will be held every Monday and Wednesday from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in North Boulevard Town Square in downtown Baton Rouge.
The classes are open to all ages. The public is invited to attend.
Zumba is a Latin inspired dance fitness class that incorporates Latin and International music and dance movements. This class is "exercise in disguise" as you experience various dances and improve your cardiovascular endurance. If you have been looking to shake up your workout routine then this is the perfect class for you!
Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911
- Man found hiding under bed after allegedly trying to drown his ex-wife
- LSU fans begin making plans for the trip to Tampa