Workshop teaches parents how to set limits | Events
A three-session workshop will be held to provide parents with options and techniques for care of their young children, two to four year olds. Learn effective and loving ways to discipline children as well as instructions on fostering self esteem, handling bedtime battles, and other concerns.
Dates to attend Wednesdays, August 15, August 22, and August 29 from 6 to 8 p.m. Cost $25 individual/ $40 couple. Family Service of Greater Baton Rouge is located at 4727 Revere Ave, in Baton Rouge. To schedule an appointment please call 22-924-0123.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911
- Man found hiding under bed after allegedly trying to drown his ex-wife