Red Stick Farmers Market | Business
Red Stick Farmers Market was recently named one of the Best Local Shopping Experiences in the state in the Top 50 for 50+ contest by Encore Louisiana. Almost 3,000 Louisiana residents over 50 years of age voted to place Red Stick Farmers Market as one of five winners statewide.
Join Chef Celeste Gill on Saturday, February 12 as she welcomes up and coming chefs from the Louisiana Culinary Institute to the weekly Fresh from the Market show. The chefs will demonstrate innovative recipes using seasonal produce found at the Market. The show begins at 10 a.m. in the North Street seating area inside Main Street Market. Don't forget to bring your cutlery and garden with you this weekend for professional sharpening by Doyle Hanson. Musical entertainment will include the Lagniappe Dulcimers beginning at 8 a.m. inside Main Street Market.
The event will take place at 501 Main Stree. For more information go to www.breada.org or call (225) 267-5060.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911
- Man found hiding under bed after allegedly trying to drown his ex-wife
- LSU fans begin making plans for the trip to Tampa