Jimmy John's opening new location downtown | Business
Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches is opening a new location in downtown Baton Rouge at Third and Convention Street near the state parking garage. The new store is scheduled to open in October.
The new store will employ about 25 to 35 people. Officials will begin hiring in September.
Owner Kyle Wilkinson tells 9News Neighborhoods he's excited.
"It's a location we've been trying to find for awhile now and our customers have been asking us to put one down there so we're excited," Wilkinson says. "It's going to be great."
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Man found hiding under bed after allegedly trying to drown his ex-wife
- LSU fans begin making plans for the trip to Tampa