Dr. Ron Ritchey to speak at Press Club today | Business
Dr. Ron Ritchey, chief medical officer at eQHealth Solutions, will address the Press Club of Baton Rouge on Monday, July 9 at noon.
Rtichey will talk about the recent U.S. Supreme Court decision to uphold the federal healthcare legislation and how it may affect Louisiana citizens on Medicaid.
Press Club meets on Mondays at the De La Ronde Hall in downtown Baton Rouge at 320 Third Street. Lunch, which is served at 11:30 a.m., is $12 for members and $15 for nonmembers. The public is invited, but only members of the Press Club and members of the news media are allowed to ask questions during the question-and-answer portion of the program.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shooting at apartment complex leaves 1 dead, another wounded
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911