Rotolo's Pizzeria opening new headquarters/restaurant in Baton Rouge | Business
Rotolo's Pizzeria is opening a new 6,000 square foot facility in Baton Rouge that will house its new corporate headquarters, a restaurant, and a "pizza school."
"We're super excited about the new location and the fact that we will have a new flagship corporate office," Rotolo's Founder Mitch Rotolo tells 9News Neighborhoods.
The store will be located on Millerville Road south of Interstate 12. The current headquarters is located in Prairieville. Rotolo says the pizza school will be a training classroom for franchise development and franchisee training.
The store is slated to open in late August or early September.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911
- Man found hiding under bed after allegedly trying to drown his ex-wife