Big Brother Casting Call Saturday | Business
Big Brother wants you! WAFB Channel 9 is holding an Open Casting Call for a new cycle of Big Brother on Saturday, May 5 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Diamond Mazda on Airline Highway in Baton Rouge.
Here's your chance to tryout to be on the show.
Be sure to download the application and read the requirements/instructions below very carefully.
The one page application must be filled out completely. Do not forget to bring the completed application with you. Make sure to bring two color photographs of yourself (one close-up of your face, the other a full-length photo of your entire, clothed, body). WAFB will do all the rest! We'll have camera crews set up to tape your audition for the show, and then send it directly to CBS for you. Good luck!
BIG BROTHER 14 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you must be willing to travel at your own expense to be interviewed at a time to be scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion and at one of the following locations nearest you listed below in this document. The Producers reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other cities as interview locations.
2. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Finals, you must be willing to travel to Los Angeles for approximately one week at a time as scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion for the final selection process. Economy travel (roundtrip to and from Los Angeles and airport nearest your home in the United States), hotel accommodations and per diem will be arranged and paid for by the Producers.
3. You must be willing to live in the Big Brother house located in Los Angeles for approximately 100 days on such dates to be determined by Producers in their sole discretion with approximately a dozen strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home.
4. The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house for the duration of your participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
5. One participant will receive the grand-prize of $500,000 (subject to change in Producers' and/or the network's discretion). (Except for the two finalists who will receive prize money, a weekly stipend will be provided for each participant for each week that he or she remains in the Big Brother House.) Stipend payments and prize winnings will not be paid until after the broadcast of the final episode of the show.
6. You must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the application.
7. You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
8. You must not now be a candidate for public office and if selected as a participant, you must agree not to become such a candidate until after the initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear.
9. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
10. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Los Angeles), any further application materials or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History Form.
11. If selected as a finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producers and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate