SU Ag Center Rabbit Show | Business
BATON ROUGE, LA - Youth from across the state will travel to the Southern University Agricultural Research and Extension Center for the annual State and National Rabbit Show on April 14. The show will take place at the Maurice A. Edmond Livestock Show Arena in Baker.
"This event teaches leadership skills, character development, and entrepreneurial skills to the youth as they prepare year round for this competition," says livestock show director Christie Monroe.
The SU Ag Center’s Rabbit Show is the largest in the state with competitions in 16 sanctioned rabbit breeds. Participants are school-aged youth who represent Future Farmers of America (FFA) chapters, 4-H Clubs, and other youth groups.
The Rabbit Show is sanctioned by the American Rabbit Breeders Association and is co-sponsored by the Louisiana Rabbit Breeders Association. The show is free and open to the public.
For information and registration forms, contact Christie Monroe at (225) 771-4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shooting at apartment complex leaves 1 dead, another wounded
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911