Restaurants Unite to Promote Gulf Seafood | Business
Galatoire's Bistro, Prejean's Restaurant, Whole Foods Market, and Zea Rotisserie and Grill in Baton Rouge and Lafayette are participating in tonight's first "America's Night Out for Gulf Seafood."
The idea is to show that seafood from the Gulf of Mexico is safe after BP's massive oil spill earlier this year. The restaurants will be serving a special dish featuring oysters, fish, shrimp, and crabs from the Gulf.
About 275 restaurants are participating nationwide.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - Mid City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2-alarm fire destroys Timeout Lounge, spreads to nearby businesses
- Resale store buys and sells children's clothes
- Commission passes measure to allow zoning change for Bar Louie
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition